The Meliorist Publishing Society will make its best efforts to publish submitted content when and where possible, so long as it meets our Standards of Publishing.
Our Standards of Publishing are as follows:
- The Meliorist Publishing Society will not accept or publish content that is hateful, libellous, and/or discriminatory on the basis of race, ethnicity, gender identity, sex, sexual identity, religion, faith, ability, language, socioeconomic status, or as otherwise deemed by The Meliorist staff.
- The Meliorist Publishing Society will not accept or publish content that is plagiarized, copied, or taken from another source without proper citation(s) and/or credit.
- Content accepted and published by The Meliorist Publishing Society should be representative of the goals and mission (hyperlink vision page) of The Meliorist magazine.
- Submitted content is not guaranteed acceptance or publication within The Meliorist Publishing Society, unless the author is otherwise notified by The Meliorist of acceptance and/or publication.
- Remuneration for freelance content will only be provided if the final piece of content is published for The Meliorist Magazine.
- If content submitted to The Meliorist Publishing Society does not meet our Standards of Publishing, it will not be accepted or published.
Any questions about our Standards of Publishing can be directed to our Editor-in-Chief at firstname.lastname@example.org.